Chat in English!(Keskustele englanniksi!)

Seuraa 
Liittynyt12.11.2015

On this topic you can chat in English. You can chat everything.

Sivut

Kommentit (750)

Vierailija

Me too Otto. I have swedish-test today. I think that was quite easy, we have only two chapters to read it.

Now i'm listening Ensiferum at my mp3-player. That's very good music, i like Korpiklaani and Finntroll too. Wondy, did you know somethig good folk metal-band?

Vierailija

HIM-fani kirjoitti:

Henna_Duck kirjoitti:This is amazing topic! I like english very much, so I usually speak it. Oh, Donaldgrazy, you must will be well!;D&lt;br /&gt;<br />

How are you everybody? We had swim today..-.-&#039; I hate it with our class... But toon I´ll go to bring my eyeglasses! S.O.S! I don´t wanna them! &lt;br /&gt;<br />

But have a nice day!&lt;br /&gt;<br />

Henna_Duck

<br />

Don't worry, eyeglasses isn't so bad. I hate swim whith 6:th class. Girls of that class are so pissis(I'm sorry that I write little bit finnish). But boys of that class are nice, because we like to härnätä (I'm sorry again) they.;P

You're absolutely right! :D

Touhula
Seuraa 
Liittynyt25.8.2008

I think, my best number in English is 10. It was when I was a primary school of course. Here in Junior high school I have had numbers 8-9 the most.

What you think about English? Is it better or easier language than Swedish? If you already have Swedish at school...

Vierailija

Oh, thank you, PADII!

Frustrating ... the school was once again a change of information on new tests, not to jaksaisi read, but forced, if you mean to reach high school. Fortunately, all of them is only the end of May, and not rush. I have time to blabber in this discussion actively. Please do not still think that I would be here always! ;)

Vierailija

Excuse me, when I write a new message as soon as the previous calls, but add the fact that it brings "jaksaisi" word is that because I do not know how it is written in English, but hopefully you will understand that message.

PS. Toivottavasti tajuatte tuon viestin...

Vierailija

I dont know witch one is easier, swedish or english 'cause I have lived in England in fuor years and I'm in a swedish middleschool. But I have forgot quite much English, so I will answer tha swedish is easier. B.t.w. it was a pitty when Finland lost yesterday:(

Vierailija

Henna_Duck kirjoitti:This is amazing topic! I like english very much, so I usually speak it. Oh, Donaldgrazy, you must will be well!;D<br />

How are you everybody? We had swim today..-.-' I hate it with our class... But toon I´ll go to bring my eyeglasses! S.O.S! I don´t wanna them! <br />

But have a nice day!<br />

Henna_Duck

Don't worry, eyeglasses isn't so bad. I hate swim whith 6:th class. Girls of that class are so pissis(I'm sorry that I write little bit finnish). But boys of that class are nice, because we like to härnätä (I'm sorry again) they.;P

Vierailija

Hello, pretty good topic because it's always good to practise English, well yesterday Donald Duck came, was it yesterday yeah I think so because today is Thursday! :)

Sivut

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat